We are committed to ensuring that the highest possible standards of health and safety are achieved in our operations.
We comply with all applicable health and safety legislation, regulations, approved codes of practice, giving our clients the peace of mind that their project is in safe hands.
Furthermore, we co-operate fully and maintain open relationships with all regulatory authorities and other interested parties.
Our commitment to health and safety is not only demonstrated by our impressive safety record, but by the number of certifications we have achieved, including ISO 45001:2018, Achilles, SSIP and Safe Contractor.
The Management recognises that Company operations may present Health and Safety risks to our employees, contractors and members of the public if not properly managed and are thereby committed to the following;
- Managing our processes, materials and workforce in order to prevent injury and ill health and achieve continual improvement in our Occupational Health and Safety management and performance
- Full compliance with relevant Health and Safety legal and regulatory obligations and other requirements to which the Company subscribes
- Consulting with our employees on matters affecting their Health and Safety
- Providing safe and healthy working conditions along with equipment and systems for all company employees and providing suitable, sufficient, information, training and supervision to achieve this objective
- Setting objectives and targets for Health and Safety improvement and regularly reviewing these
- Integrating Health and Safety considerations, into the selection of suppliers and subcontractors, as well as manufacturing processes and materials
To ensure we fulfil our commitments to Safety, Health, Environment and Quality, we regularly carry out audits and inspections, regular on-site and office based performance reviews, and work closely with our construction teams to offer advice and guidance on best practice.