Companies in the energy and utilities sector face increasing pressure to optimise operational costs and achieve a reliable and sustainable energy supply. We help clients across the UK power industry to unlock opportunities to meet the rising demand for power, by providing efficient cost effective piping and mechanical services.
Our comprehensive piping services to the energy sector, include off-site piping fabrication, high pressure steam systems and specialist welding.
We work with clients in the power industry, from the initial construction planning and design process to pipework installation, so we can effectively deliver a service that meets their needs. Our capabilities are extensive and include services such as:
- Compressed Air piping systems
- Gas piping systems
- Cooling Water piping systems
- High Pressure Steam systems using Chrome Molybdenum, P5, P11, P22 & P91
- Condensate piping system
- Associated steelwork and supports
- Modular piping erection was provided via pre-assembled pipe racks.
- Process skid units
- Coded welding
- Management of subcontractors such as scaffolders & insulation
Featured Case Study
Without doubt the finished project is a success, acclaimed by ourselves, given that this was a fast track project on a new site utilising a significant number of contractors this is a commendable achievement and all concerned should take credit for their contribution